Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, April 24, 2006

State of Creamsicle

APOLOGIES if any of you were wondering what was up with all the untitled/commentary-less photos, stupid Blogger wasn't letting me publish a darn thing and I just remembered about all these poor unexplained photos just now...


Here's where my Creamsicle sweater is at...just starting on sleeve #2, and wondering whether it's going to come out ok...I'm worried about the width of the upper sleeves...I don't want it to cut off circulation below the elbow, but I don't want big poofy 80s prom dress shoulders either. Sigh. We'll see how it goes.

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like the coloure of your C-sweater. Hope you are gonna finish it soon!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Thanks! It's actually a little less bright in real life--it's hard to photograph things without natural light!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Paula460 said...

great job on this sweater!
I also like the beautiful little cheeses... yummmy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home