Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Short N Sweet!


Yarn: Schachenmayr Lipomo in color 12, Nougat, a nice beige with a shiny thread in it.
Hook: G (I was stuck at the house and only had a G hook, so I did some fudging with a swatch and decided to make the size M...we'll see how it goes.)
One of the projects I started this past weekend was the Short n Sweet bolero from The Happy Hooker. I had a little conniption when I was working the back--I couldn't figure out where the rest of it was, then I realized after looking at someone else's blog that the back was left half-done while I did the two front bits, then all joined together to avoid seaming. Yes!
Unfortunately this is an exam week, so who knows when I'll be able to work on it again?

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I'm loving this color, so when are you going to finish it? Angela 'La Vonne' Best

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Possibly never...damn medical school clerkships, taking up all my time! It's so much more rewarding now to work on little jewelry pieces that don't take 100 hours to make :-P Sad, but true...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home