Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Berroco's Celia


Yarn: Schachenmayr Lipomo in Nougat
Hook: G
Pattern: Berroco's Celia
The project that I intended to work on this weekend at the house was the Celia camisole. Unfortunately when I finished making the cups I realized that for some reason the directions stopped printing out halfway through the second cup. I just made a duplicate of the first cup since I figured it pretty much looks the same. (Seriously. NO ONE is going to ask me why the ridges aren't in the same places on both cups. If they were looking that closely at my chest, I'd smack them upside the head anyway.) I tried it again at home and the same thing happened. Either Berroco has a problem or it's my printer. Considering how often their creations end up on You Knit What?!, I figure I can safely blame it on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home