Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Crafty Detective Haul!

Another wonderful package I got recently from my secret crafty detective/stalker:
She figured out that I like cherry blossoms and that I love green, crochet, and cats!

The goodies:
-Painted/stenciled shirt with cherry blossoms (a size too small, I'm afraid...but it will go to a good owner!)
-Cherry blossom art for my walls
-A green pouch with my favorite shades of green--that has belt loops for me to use as a hip belt!

-The cutest catnip snack toys! I love love love the little fortune cookie so much I might eat it myself!

-The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller! I've been wanting this one soooo badly and was unable to find it at my bookstore. I've already started making the Knot Ugly Shrug...unfortunately as it turns out I probably didn't get enough of the yarn (Gedifra Aragona, color 3357, lovely pinks and browns...) and I can't get any more of it...le sigh. Anyway, there are so many things I want to make from this book that I suspect my knitting needles are gonna get a little lonely in the next few months!

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

I just got the Happy Hooker from the library yesterday and I can't wait to try some of those patterns! My friend just had a baby and I kinda really want to make the monkey hat, although I doubt he'd wear it. Maybe I should make him one with a skull and crossbones?

Did you finish ASAS yet? So good! It still makes me crazy thinking about it, and I'm signed up to get "clues" via email- I can't figure any of them out. Weird stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home