Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Friday, April 07, 2006

The power of cheese.

Ok, so I love cheese. It's bad for you and it smells funny, but it tastes oh so good by itself, on a cracker, or *drools* melted on anything.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to make mini cheeses. Poor cheese, I'm sorry I took so long to make you. Clockwise from top we have Blue, Swiss, Cheddar, and a delicious smoked Gouda.

And now they're available in necklace form in the Etsy shop.
I know, I know, I keep posting things I put in my shop, but what can I say? The etsy bug has bitten me bigtime and it's a great excuse to spend entire days crafting! (Oh, what was that honey? You ask what I'm going to do with all the stuff I keep making? No worries, I'll just SELL it! What? You say no one's going to buy a pendant shaped like swiss cheese? You may have a point there...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home