Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tins A' Plenty


Good lord. I need to stop with this polymer clay thing. I've LITERALLY been sitting in class thinking about the things I'm going to craft as soon as I get home. yesterday I made two little tiny covered tins. I made an easter-y one with a bunny and big carrots on top. I put it on sale at the Etsy store. I mean, it is sort of almost easter, right?

Is it sort of sad that I found these little tins in the store and immediately thought: "these would be perfect to cover with polymer clay!"?
Ok, it sort of is, huh?

A ruler to get a sense of the size.

And the second tin:

Delicious. The toast and bacon are basically made of the same components as my breakfast stitch markers, and I mixed up some scrambled eggs because I'd rather have scrambled eggs than sunny-side-up ones. (But the scrambled eggs don't translate as well to stitch markers!)

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Meltem Sozer said...

I know the feeling. It is really addictive. Everytime I see a small vessel either glass, wood or tin, the very first thing that comes to my mind is how to cover it with polymer clay. I really like your work.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, you rock! i love miniature things and that rabbit is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home