Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

One Tiny Knit!

I got a package from Canada today! It was my One Tiny Thing from the eponymous craftster swap!

My fellow asia knits weblogger made me a sweet orange mini-knitting pin! I've been wanting one of these since I first saw them, and now I can parade around town with it, yay! She also included a nice chocolate note and some keyboard magnets which I also have been wanting since I first saw them!
A close-up of the pin. Unfortunately for some reason the orange didn't want to photograph right. I would beat it into submission but it's too cute!
A shot of the keyboard key magnets in action. I love these, and they're going to be perfect since I have two big magnetic noteboards above my desk that I put EVERYTHING on. So. Cute.
I love swaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home