Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sushi + Knitting = LOVE

So remember my mysterious purple project? It was a plum-colored Cleo with lace modifications for Craftster's knit/sew/crochet swap, in which sewing-impaired knitters (like myself) get paired up with knitting-impaired sewers, and vice versa. I didn't end up getting a very good shot of it before I sent out (and have since deleted the shots, silly me), but the very talented recipient said she liked it (yay!) and sent me all this delightfulness in return:
A knitting tote, needle roll, and coin pouch, all done in this absolutely to-die-for sushi fabric that she went out of her way to get for little ol'me. *blushes*

Inside of the tote--there are two pockets in the side for goodies

Knitting needle roll in action
Action Shot
I absolutely love Craftster for this...not only do I get to craft for people, but I also get awesome awesome stuff in return...le happiness!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Sean Hennessey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger rania said...

wow! thats an awesome tote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home