Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Stenciling

I'd forgotten to post some stenciling projects that I'd made earlier this year (I had been waiting to post them so as to not spoil my secret for a secret Craftster swap)


A shirt I made for a friend whose nickname was "JuiceBox" and is a fellow AZN. Umm, yeah. AZN.



Here's a hoodie I stenciled for that secret swap--my partner had a hoodie like this on her wist. I was pretty happy with how well the guns came out.

Speaking of the secret swap, I also made a not-too-shabby looking ribbon belt for my partner, who liked hot pink and polka dots:

I sort of wanted to keep it, I was really happy with how it came out...

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

I love the juice carton print - too cool!
V. talented :)
Elaine x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home