Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Kitty Pillow!


I got the most wonderful kitty pillow from my FOC today! She's so adorable, and absolutely perfect for me.
Look at how freakin' adorable she is! She's totally gorgeous--made out of a vintage-rose-print fabric on one side, and olive corduroy on the back and in a star applique. (My FOC had made me a knitting needle roll out of the olive corduroy and I'd mentioned it was snuggly enough to sleep with at night and here it is!) I had a cat pillow on my wist but this is MUCH CUTER!!!
And what a beautiful little face, with the prettiest black carved victorian rose buttons for eyes--here she is, looking longingly out of the window:

And here she is with Mack:

She is totally awesome and I can't wait to find out who my FOC is! I haven't been trying too hard to figure her out, I've basically established from handwriting I think that I haven't swapped with her before, but you never know...people are sneaky. In any case I've been such a bad detective (1 out of 5 ain't...totally terrible...) that she's really in no danger of being revealed.
Now, to think of a name for my new friend!

1 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfect cat couple! The name - Rosebud, maybe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home