Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Craftster Rocks my Socks off


Look at all the goodies! A fabulous Craftster not only fulfilled my wishes for a hobo bag and altoid tins to cover, but also sent me a whole lot of booty in addition to making me two bags!
The haul list:
-three small altoids tins and one giant one
-PEARL EX gold powder to blingify my polymer crafts
-a bag of assorted buttons
-a bag of assorted ribbons
-beautiful fairy postcards
-typewriter key letter/number stickers
-If You're Afraid of the Dark, Remember the Night Rainbow book.
-two fabulous hobo bags

Close-up of the trinkets--these will be perfect for assemblage necklaces!:

Ribbons and buttons (also already thinking of crafts for them):

The postcards, stickers, and the totally sweet little book:

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl!
Ubernatural is great!!!! Great job!
I have yarn for that sweetie for more that a year and still haven't touched it! But, I will one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home