Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Flower Pins!

I wished for a pin/brooch to pin together shawls and capelets for November, and look at all the great ones I got!

I'd specifically mentioned the tape measure rosette as being one of the ones I liked in my wish--and I got not only a beautiful PINK large one but two absolutely darling baby ones too. My camera won't focus, but to give you an idea of how little they are:

I love the toile one--it has a swank vintage-y button with stars around it in the middle, and it goes perfectly with this capelet:

Craftster continually rocks my socks off.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rosettes are sweet! The capelet looks like a poncho though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home