Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Whoo!

Yay! Exam month is over! As a celebratory gesture, I cast on for those fingerless gloves I wanted to make. I changed my mind about the yarn, though, I decided that the green wool would be too itchy after all, so I settled on using the same blue acrylic mix I used for the mittens I made my mom. It's just the right texture.
I'd post pictures but they're just not too exciting. It's just a cuff so far.

You'll also notice (or not) that I broke my projects list on the right sidebar into yet another category: projects awaiting frogging. I just felt so guilty when I looked at the WIP list that I HAD to break it up into smaller pieces....

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger tatjana said...

hiya! i was lookin for a good KAL and saw your button on the list. i am in love with the fact you are making the swan dress. i've been a bjork fan since i was 14 and spent most of my high school years doing my best impression of her LOL. i can't wait to see how it turns out!
and i would totally join you in making the cardi, but i can't afford any new pattern or stash purchases right now, so i gotta find me a freebie pattern :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home