Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Me being unconditional

The package I sent to someone in the Unconditional Swapper Swap--she'd wished for dangly earrings and a cloche hat, and what do you know? I can make both of them! The hat is basically this one that I'd made before (wool/acrylic blend), and the earrings are just some beads I thought were cool together. Nothing tremendous, just wanted to show that I AM still doing things--just being lazy on the swan dress (^%*$&#^$ broken machine) and knitting in general (*^%$$& med school)

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Karin said...

that hat is cute! I am also impressed you're making the swan dress. You have to keep posting pics of that :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home