Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday Goodies


I was good this year and didn't drag my ass up 3 hours before the butt-crack of dawn to buy things that I didn't need, and spend all afternoon filling out rebate forms. It was fabulous.
I did, however, go to A.C. Moore and use a 60% off coupon on the above Clover circular gift set. It was $64 originally, so these 7 bamboo circulars and the needle roll only ended up costing me $26. Can we say---SCORE!
The paper cutter/scorer is something I've wanted for a long time (it's one of those things that you periodically wish you had, but you usually don't NEED) and it was on sale for $6.
The two balls of eyelash yarn are for yet more scarves. Watch out. If you're on my gift list this year, you just might get a furry drop-stitch scarf.
Consider yourselves warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home