Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Aw Shucks

About one minute after I put up the last post, I had 4 comments on it. I was hoping that I was somehow such a popular blogger that people were breathlessly waiting for my every word, but sadly, it was actually just comment spam. So I turned on the word verification. (Thanks, blogger!)
An example:
"Your blog is great Collectables of interest - dog figurine I hope you enjoy dog figurine"
But maybe, just maybe...someone did really just have horrible grammar and genuinely thought they'd share with me the opportunity to enjoy dog figurine.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

I feel your pain. I got the shit spammed out of me the other day and had to do the same thing with my comments. Lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home