Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bunny Slippers - Done!



Yarn: Bernat CottonTots in white and Lily Sugar n' Cream in coral colorway
Needles: #5 straights
I again adapted a Debbie Bliss patter to worsted weight yarn--in this case the pattern for Animal Slippers in her Quick Knits book. I made the rabbits in white and I think they're just about the cutest thing ever. I hope the recipient of them thinks so too. I guess I should say the mother and father of the recipient, since I imagine he or she will be more concerned with finding a nipple than silly things that are put on his/her feet.

4 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those bunny slippers are just too darn cute!!!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Anne Elliott said...

Wow. These are adorable.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Super cute!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know... my 5 month old LOVES to eat her feet/whatever is on her feet interests her. Babies are funny little people :)

a tx knitter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home