Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I told myself it wouldn't happen again...

I went out and bought some more knitting-related items. Aaa! Brain tells me I have no money and will soon be back up to my eyeballs in debt.
Hands just keep on picking things up.
Anyway, I wasn't actually so bad. I only spent like $12.
I bought another copy of the summer Vogue Knitting because mine got lost in the move. Well, technically "misplaced," but I really like a lot of the stuff in this issue and wanted to ensure I had them.
Also, a 40% off coupon at A.C.Moore = new 10.5 short bamboo DPNs. Huzzah! Now I can knit sleeves for large guage sweaters in the round without using the magic loop! (Wow, I bet there are people in the world who go their whole lives without ever thinking about needs like that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home