Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, March 16, 2009

ABCs

...and I don't mean Airway Breathing Circulation.
Tired of thinking about important things like where I will be next year, financial solvency with 6 figures of student loan debt, and the practice of humanistic medicine in a non-patient-care-oriented specialty.
Time for some narcissism!

A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. I wish those cute-yet-oh-so-tough-on-grime cartoon scrubbing bubbles would actually appear out of the can to make my life easier.

D - Day of the Week: It's a tie between Friday and Saturday--Friday for the anticipation, Saturday for the sleeping in.

E - Essential start to your day item: COFFEE. And not that mop-water they like to make at gas stations in the south.

F - Favorite actor(s): I more have favorite movies than favorite actors, but a few...Ed Norton, Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson, Tony Leung, Faye Wong

G - Gold or Silver: Depends on the outfit.

H - Height: 5'5" on a good day. They tried to tell me I was 5' 4 and a quarter last time I was at the doc's, but I refuse to let them take that 3/4" from me!!!

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano

J - Job title: Medical Student (soon to be PGY-1!!!)

K - Kid(s): For me this should be Kat(s): Mei and Milo

L - Living arrangements: In sin (for about another two months, then it'll be legit in the eyes of god and man) on our compound, the Copperhead Ranch.

M - Mom's name: Huamei

N - Nicknames: S, Sarfa

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Stupid copperhead bite, stayed for study and for them to watch me for DIC.

P - Pet Peeve: Classmates who ask too many questions during lecture on topics which are clearly A) only pertinent to their specific situation B) designed to demonstrate their knowledge of a given field

Q - Quotes you like: Hmm, none off the top of my head... Ralph Waldo Emerson - "A man is what he thinks about all day long."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Sex - None of your dang business. I mean...I'm female.

T - Time you wake up: An hour before I have to be at work.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans...but really beans of all kinds.

W - Ways you run late: 1) Too sleepy, moving too slowly 2) Cat disaster 3) Nothing to wear

X - X-rays you've had done: Chest, that's about it. But I've had a bunch of MRIs for studies, so I have proof that I've got brains for brains, rather than another option.

Y - Yummy food you make (made): Haven't made anything truly decent in a while, but as long as I have my non-stick wok I can always whip up a stir fry or some noodles. (So azn...)

Z - Zodiac: Taurus, which is a convenient excuse for my bull-headedness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home