Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

New WIP


I'm making good progress through my latest WIP--I cast on about a week ago and over the course of a week's worth of LOST-watching I've gotten a good ways through the back. It's the Lace Edge Jacket from the Spring/Summer 06 vogue knitting. I'm doing it in Sugar n Cream (so sue me) in Ecru, on a #9 denise circular. I'm currently trying to decide what color to make the little lace accents (blue and pink on the model). I'm thinking brown/pink or brown/beige would work well. I'm concerned that it's turning out too big. (I'm going for the size S.) When I hold it up against my body it looks ok but it just looks so..large sitting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home