Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sadness

I'm not a happy camper. Not only are the wards busy and stressful, but the damn boy stained the decks yesterday and splattered deck stain all over my plants. Not only are half of them withering away at every place the stain touched (which is pretty much everywhere), but the plants that I was previously planning to eat as greens (lettuce, sweet pea vines) are now totally inedible because they're covered in brown toxic goop.
And of course to top it off he trampled a few little guys too.
See, if I had just had memorial day off like the rest of the world I could have been supervising him/covered up my plants. Uuugh!
So. Angry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home