Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Meaty Stitch Markers -- SOLD!


Look! My first item sold from my Etsy Store! I sort of winged the packaging but I think it came out pretty cute. Feel free to disagree, but I couldn't find any mini styrofoam trays to wrap them in saran wrap with, so...
Unfortunately I did something stupid. I had packaged them all up and sealed the envelope and brought it up to the counter, requesting for it to be sent first class w/ delivery confirmation. D'OH. It was too thin (less than 3/4ths of an inch thick) and thus couldn't get a DC unless it was sent priority mail. AND I KNEW THIS FACT TOO. So of course like an idiot I ended up spending $4.55 to ship something that normally would have been around $1.50 AT MOST with DC.
Stupid me. At least it will get there faster.
Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never knit anything that requires markers...but these steaks makes me want to. I LOVE THEM! You are so talented!

Kerstin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home