Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

T's hat


Yarn: Blue and white brushed acrylic from the STASH
Needles: #10 clover circulars (from the set I scored at A.C. Moore for $25)
Pattern: Fun Flapper Hat from Marnie MacLean
I made this hat for a fellow princess of a classmate who joked about how her mom would make her sweaters with her name on them. This hat pattern was the first one I've ever used and I really love it. It's a quick, simple knit and the 4x1 rib makes for a nice sleek fit. On the down side, the flapper hat shape doesn't really flatter my head, but it makes great gifts!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought you'd made a Tarheel hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home