Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Celtic Knot Earrings


These earrings are my first try at making something with somewhat...shall we say "better quality" materials? Everything is sterling silver except for the beads, which are garnet.
Honestly, I have to say I have more fun just making things out of base metal. I'd only gotten 10 head pins so I was all worried I'd mess them up (this is partly because I'm 500 miles away from when I got them) and worrying about messing them up sort of made me enjoy it less. Hmm. I'm a cheap bastard.
Here's a picture that's blurry, but shows the color a bit better (stupid lack of natural light):

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home