Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Stitch Markers!

I've gone a little stitch marker crazy. Miniature fimo food + knitting obsession = Stitch Marker Madness. See below:

Mmm, tasty cakes!


I love how this picture of them came out. It reminds me of one of my favorite old-school sites, the fabulous Lilek's Gallery of Regrettable Foods. Obligatory penny shot:



So these I didn't make out of fimo, they're just some cute little pewter charms I picked up.

So I bet you're wondering what I'm going to possibly do with all of these stitch markers. Why, keep them on my unholy army of undead WIPs, of course! And, umm, also, try to hawk 'em on Etsy.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make more Tastykake ones, let me know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home