Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Two swap products:


Yarn: Lion Brand Chenille in Black and Gold
Needles: #10 bamboo circulars
Pattern: A 2x2 rib, winged the decreases.
This is for a nephew of a craftster who was a steelers fan--I tried to get the colors right, and the chenille seemed a nice soft choice for a hat.


Yarn: Some light blue from the stash, Fun Fur Stripes in a blue colorway, and lavender ribbon from the stash.
Needles: #11 bamboo circulars.
Pattern: Simple drop-stitch.
This was sent to a craftster that wanted a fluffy scarf, whose favorite colors included blue, aqua, and black. I tried to take one of those artsy, well-lit outdoors shots, but what do you know, it wa sjust too sunny and my camera is just too crappy to make it come out quite right. Sigh. Better Luck Tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara! You did a great job on this scarf. I love wearing it and have gotten compliments on it already. I find it intriguing that you added the ribbon in. Oh how I wish I could learn to even knit a basic stitch. I bow at your feet, Madame.

:-)

Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home