Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

WIPs

I was a bad bad person and started more projects without finishing the ones I had. I tried to avoid the shame of having done so by not blogging them, but I've realized the error of my ways.


WIP - Rib and Cable Mittens

Yarn: Blue 2-ply Wool/Acrylic blend from China
Needles: #4 dpns (from Rummage!)
This pattern is from an old Bernat "Handknit Classics" book that I got at the rummage. It has patterns for all manner of clothing items, with introductions to general technique and charts for various sizes. These mittens have a single cable on the backs, and looked too nice to resist. Maybe they'll be done by next winter?

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you find out where the rummage sales are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home