Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Knit Out & Crochet

I stopped by the 6th Annual Knit-Out & Crochet today at Union Square.
It was totally crazy crowded! I couldn't stay long, since I had to kill two birds with one stone (i.e. stop by the Petco KittyKind and get Mack his boosters) and I had a kitten on me. I managed to pick up some free patterns, see a LOT of sweet creations, and get rather inspired by a big loop-trimmed coat at the fashion show.
Aaa! I wish I were faster at knitting and crocheting--so many projects, so little time!!!
p.s. I started making a hooded scarf from some of my rummage-sale yarn, from a pattern out of a rummage-sale pamphlet...

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Really been enjoying your site. Lovely haul at the sales. was wondering how you got the list for current projects on side. It is something I want to add-on to mine and haven't figured out how yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home