Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

WIP - Woodland Scarf


From Adult Ramblings

Yarn: Unlabeled Sport Weight Acrylic
Hook: J
Sometime earlier this year, my boyfriend's mother bought me a big bag of mixed yarn that she'd picked up at a flea market, knowing my knitting/crocheting obsession. It was like christmas. It was, I think, all acrylic, but at least *vintage* acrylic. Among the bunch was a bag of 5 skeins of yarn of varying shades of brown. When I came across this Woodland Scarf pattern, I realized it was just meant to be. (Heck, there was even a J hook stuck in the bag.) The pattern calls for worsted but I figure I'll just throw in an extra few rows and live with a narrower scarf. Yay! New subway project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home