Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Fuzzy Capelet


From Groovy Crochet

Yarn: Phentex Harmony (brushed acrylic) in #03, Aran
Hook: H
The picture shown with the pattern is a much thinner, lighter piece. In this yarn, it turned out warmer and snugglier. I feel like a fuzzy little sheep when I wear it.
In other news, we went hiking this weekend and I spotted a church rummage sale on the side of the road. We stopped and I was rewarded with a bag of fiber for $5. 4 skeins of my old stand-by, the wal-mart acrylic in white, a big cone of grey/black wool, some little balls, and 5 balls of crochet thread in varying shades of beige and ecru. I'd better start crocheting up some doilies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home