Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Kitten Pictures


Mack Checking out the Blog


Mack Checking out the camera


Mack Helping me with Applications

Mack is my little 13-week old. His interests include baked goods, helping me type, and 1111111116 (he typed that himself). This kitty is handsome, adorable, and a vicious killer who will stop at nothing to free the world from the tyranny of human hands and feet. I adore this little guy.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

I can't stand how cute that kitten is!! Sometimes I wish I still had a kitten in the house, but then realize one brat cat (and one good kitty) is enough.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats soo cute it looks fake.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the cutest thing i ever saw

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur a poser!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home