Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

WIP - Rib and Cable Mitten



I managed to get some work done on this while waiting during my first med school interview--needless to say I was a little preoccupied so my increases for the thumb (you can't see them, they're on the other side) are messy looking. I wish I'd done a rib for the wrist hem instead of just plain cast-on as the pattern directed--there's this ruffly thing going on which looks messy. I love cables though.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also start projects that take forever to finish
Now you've inspired me to start again
You still have the cat don't you?
Have you thought of taking one or two hours a week to meet with a group just to knit or crochet?
It kept me on target for a few months - but you have such a busy life!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home