Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, April 11, 2005

AV Lace & Ruffle Cardi WIP


from Adrienne Vittadini Spring 2005

Yarn: Lily Elite Cotton in Moss
Needles: Denise #7s
I've been a little smitten with these shades of bright grassy green lately (see this). I hope this little crush hasn't led me down the garden path as far as color choice for this project. I wanted a brighter color to offset the primness of the pattern a bit, but hot pink seemed a bit overkill and blue didn't appeal to me and...you get the picture. I haven't memorized the lace pattern yet. I had to rip out about an inch and a half and start over because I tried to watch Jeopardy at the same time. Oh well.

Oh! And does anyone want to join me in knitting this little girlie? It won't be like a real formal KAL but we can pretend :)

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger RedThread said...

That's a totally gorgeous pattern! How much yarn will it take? (And tell more about that yarn please, yardage, where you bought it etc)
I'll add your blog to my list on my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home