Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Bulky Mittens - Finished!


pattern: my hands (L&R)

Yarn: Fox Brand Germantown Bulkyspun, Black
Bernat Boa in Cardinal
Needles: #11 Denise
Hook: Size I
I had these two balls of this black bulky yarn that I wanted to make some cold-weather accessory out of. I whipped these up with the magic loop while watching Metropolis. I love the magic loop. The finished mittens seemed boring (and were also a little short in the cuff, oops.) so I dug up some of this boa which would never have seen the light of day otherwise and crocheted on some furry cuffs.

modeled by my hand

Not the most amazing project, but hey! New Mittens! (and I'll be darned if it's not still cold enough out at night to wear them!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home