Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!


Goats
To celebrate my birthday, we went to the Cherry Blossom Festival @ the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and the Fleece Festival at the Prospect Park Zoo.
Despite our missing the sheep shearing *sniffle*, I had a fantastic time.

Prarie Dogs
We fed goats, learned how to spin wool using a drop spindle, pretended to be prarie dogs, walked over lily pads, I hatched out of an egg, and a wallaby hopped across our path.

Wallaby
Then SO made us all a big italian dinner and we ate lots and fell asleep on the sofa.
Oh, and last night I had the best dinner EVER at Bouley. Run, don't walk. (But try to have someone else foot the bill ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home