Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Sunday night


Here is a screen capture of my weather forecast for the coming work week. However, what I'm trying to draw your attention to is not the craptacular nature of the weather in NY, but to the ad on the right. Is it just me, or is the prospect of a crocodile lurking in your timber oil a little bizarre for an ad campaign? That thing is freaky, yo. Erm, yes, maybe I should just go to bed and stop blogging.
Oh, in other news, I ripped out all my "progress" on the AV lace and ruffle cardigan and re-cast-on. But so far it looks correct!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Chris Ritke said...

I don't know about the ad - but it's funny that we've got t-storms forcasted like you do (weather@94963)
and I'm living in California where it's supposed to be nice all the time.
btw - I found this on 49media.com - where I was thinking: why in the heck is somebody posting their weather forcast... now I know!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Bets said...

Hi Sara, just found your blog and have enjoyed catching up on it! You might get some company for your knitalong if you get your button posted here: http://knitting.xaviermusketeer.com/2005knitalongs.html

PS Congrats on getting into Med school! Bets

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

ooo finally found someone who is doing the AV Cardigan! I need to save a bit to get the book before I can get started. I'd probably have to look at the gauge then and substitute with something cheaper. It's pretty exp over at my side. Will be watching ur progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home