Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

State of the AV L&RC


As you can see from the above picture, I got frustrated once I hit the increases and trying to work them into the lace pattern and just ripped the work off the needles. This relates to the other, more serious problems that I'm having with the lace pattern. For some reason this pattern is just not gelling into my mind--perhaps it's because it's written out rather than charted, but I'm not memorizing it, and it's coming out looking VERY WRONG. I think I'm purling into my YOs wrong. Thus you can see my re-swatching of the lace on the smaller circ above. Aaaa!
Look at a close-up of the lace, below:

The lace I'm doing is just wrong. I've never had this kind of problem with a pattern before, but then again, I really haven't had much experience with lace. Live and learn.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

hey, you are not the only one with problems there. Just found another blogger who was complaining about the fact that the pattern is not correctly written. There is plenty of erratas in the pattern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home