Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Arctic Vegan Fox - Done!


from Knitty

This fox was such a fun, quick project--it only took me three short evenings at home and a day's commute. For the body, I used Bernat Boa, Bernat Fur Out, and Lion Fun Fur. For the ears, a mix of Paton Symphony and Boa. Just Symphony for the face, and for the paws, symphony and fun fur. The eyes are little black faceted shank buttons, and the nose is a squareish shank button.
I could not for the life of me figure out what the pattern was telling you to do to fasten the clip/poof the face (she did say it was tricky...) but somehow the clip is staying on and the face is pretty cute.
I finished this last night and wore it to work today--good thing, too, it was FREEZING out!
It's sheer genius and I would have worn it around the office all day except my patients would have looked at me funny. I absolutely love love love this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home