Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Reorganization!

I re-organized the sidebar list of projects to make myself feel better--now there's a distinction between what I'm actually working on and my backlog of unfinished projects, most of which I have just gotten bored of and will go back to when a suitably long break is taken from them, and some of which I have just sputtered out on in the finishing stages (or, even, beginning stages).
Plus I ripped out the hooded scarf I started making (I was all of 5 rows into it, which shows how far my initial enthusiasm carried me.)
But now I want to make one of those cute little crochet caps with a flower on them but I'm stuck on the color-coordination step. If only I'd paid more attention in art class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home