Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Cleo, Blocking


My Cleo , blocking on the ironing board.
I used a pattern called Falling Leaves out of The Encyclopedia of Knitting rather than stockinette for the main part of the front. I think it's a perfect pattern for the top (though I won't really know until I try on the finished product) but I wish I had replaced the eyelet chevron pattern in the upper band. Before I started, I had spent a while thinking about whether to replace it and decided it would look ok in the finished product, but it does look a little funny next to the lace (you can see in the right of the above picture).
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some elastic to sew in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home