Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tiny Tank- Done!



I am very happy with how this tank top turned out. I started working on this project probably about a year and a half ago and I'm glad it's finally finished. I did the last 75% of it (the top of the front) in the past week on and off the train--it went faster because of the stockinette and the fact that the shapings kept my interest. And yes, my mirror is a little dirty. And yes, I am standing at an angle so I look skinnier. Ha!


Back View (pardon the strap.)

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger RedThread said...

wow, that's one of the first knit tanks I think I woud actually wear! Where's the pattern from and what yarn did you use?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home