Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

AAARG.

Ugh. No picture because I got a whole pattern repeat into I Do before I realized I'm stupid. I glanced at the instructions and read them as "decrease at the end of each pattern repeat" rather than "decrease at end of last repeat of each round." If I had stopped to think, I would have realized that my interpretation would be ridiculously wrong considering the rest of the instructions. So...I ripped a lot on the train. Uuur!
I'm also seriously HATING the purl rows of the repeat. I'm considering doing version 1.1 using only knit. Maybe I'm purling into YOs wrong...and the p3tog is a pain...altogether taking too much time and effort--I feel like I'm doing to break my needles doing them!
Let's see how tomorrow's train ride goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home