Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Baby Ensemble Sweater


From Knitting Know-How

Yarn: Jack Frost 4-ply Worsted in Dusty Rose.
Needles: #5 and #8 Straight
This is my first attempt at a sweater with sleeves, and I'm not sure if it will be a good practice run for "the real thing" (i.e. a sweater for myself. This is for one of Chris' second cousins--there are three of various cute baby ages so no matter how large it actually comes out it will fit ONE of them) since it is knit by casting on two fronts separately and then joining the two and knitting down the back, which I don't think is standard protocol for adult cardigans. I'm about halfway down the back (left of picture). I'm excited to start on the sleeves!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home