Knit vs. Crochet

The ongoing drama(?) of a girl torn between two obsessions with too little time.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Crochet Pink Shawl


Put together with patterns out of The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting & Crochet Stitches

Yarn: Jack Frost 4-ply Worsted in Dusty Rose and Petal Pink
Hook: Size M
I clicked around on the internet for a while looking for a pattern for an interesting shawl and didn't find any that were to my liking, so I overcame my disappointment and realized that you don't need a pre-designed pattern for a frickin' shawl. It's just a frickin' triangle. So I picked out a nice openwork pattern from my trusty "sourcebook" and went to town. It looks better worn than sprawled out flat, but I was too lazy to call my photographer over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home